Sunday, September 30, 2012

Three Weeks Progress.

I started working out on September 5, 2012. I'm taking a fitness class that involves weight training and lower body conditioning. There's over 40 workout stations, and each station I do 20-30 reps. I'll keep you updated on what the workout stations are called. The most challenging thing about my whole fitness workout is food, especially dessert. I have a very sweet tooth, and I always look for dessert every time after I just ate a meal. So far, I've given up most of the desserts I always crave for. I don't eat past 9:00 P.M. I don't eat fast food. My goal is to get my body toned, especially to have a stronger core. 

I didn't think I could do it, but when I looked at my progress I felt so proud of myself that I'm succeeding at one of my goals. I believe by the end of Fall semester I'll be toned. 

Anyone can do it; you just have to believe and work hard at it. 

Top part of the picture was taken on September 5, 2012, and bottom picture was taken on September 28, 2012 (two days after three weeks).


No comments:

Post a Comment