Monday, July 23, 2012

Tiny splurge.

I don't get to shop much anymore. If I do, it's a tiny splurge. I went to Big 5 to exchange the shoes my boyfriend's mom got me that was too big for me. They didn't have any in my size or in same price as the shoes that was given to me, so I just exchanged the shoes into shorts. They were $12.99.


I love going to H&M, but whenever I go into the store I never come out with anything. Of course I find things I like, but just never buy it. Now that I got some cash to splurge I bought things that were inexpensive. I really like these earrings, they were $5.95.

I really like this hair-braided headband, it was $4.95


2 comments:

  1. i need to buy more headbands :D

    -Jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should check out Forever21; they have tons of cute ones! :D P.S. I love your blog, your style is gorgeous! <3 I had to follow your blog. :)

      Delete